Unknown Unknown Author
Title:
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Screen stars, Jim Iyke and Nadia Buari have finally admitted there is a 'thing' between them After all the denials from Jim's ...

Screen stars, Jim Iyke and Nadia Buari have finally admitted there is a 'thing' between them

After all the denials from Jim's clan. Nadia tweeted this;
https://twitter.com/B5sNadiaBuari
"Nadia Buari @B5sNadiaBuari5h
There comes a point in ur life wen u realise who really matters, who never did and who always will.~I named him Skittles,he calls me Space.☺"


Screen stars, Jim Iyke and Nadia Buari have finally admitted there is a 'thing' between them after all the denials from Jim's clan. Today, Nadia tweeted this;

https://twitter.com/jimiykeofficial
Jim Iyke @jimiykeofficial5h
She calls me Skittles. I named her Space. D gift of laughter, companionship n trust is incomparable. BFF. Love is a f***ing beautiful thang!
Right from when I first watch Jim Iyke Unscripted reality show I knew Ketura was hired to act as Jim Iyke's fiancee whom claims to have dated him for the pass 3-4 years. Well thumbs up Ketura I think you should join Nollywood cuz you acted really well.
Follow me on twitter @maryann3n

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

PLACE YOUR COMMENT IN THE COMMENT BOX

 
Top