Unknown Unknown Author
Title:
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Wow, what a twin-cidence: Twin sisters give birth on the same day Both gave birth Friday to their first child. What a twin-cidence. Twi...

Wow, what a twin-cidence: Twin sisters give birth on the same day


Both gave birth Friday to their first child.
What a twin-cidence.
Twin sisters in Maine gave birth just hours apart at Down East Community Hospital in the town of Machias on Friday.
“We thought it would be cool if we had our babies on the same day, but we didn’t expect that it would happen,” Tashina Ackley told the Bangor Daily News.
The new babies rest comfortably in the hospital.
Tashina gave birth to Ivory Mae Cushing just before 9 a.m. on Friday, while sister Erica gave birth to Keiran Leighton Carter three hours later.
The twins, who turn 22 this week, found out they were pregnant on the same day. They gave their mom the good news on the same day as well, with Erica going first.
“I waited a few hours,” Tashina told the newspaper. “Then I asked my mother if she would like to have a baby in each arm again, like she did with us. She had no idea what I meant until I told her I was pregnant, too.” View Picture View Picture br> Follow me @maryann3n

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

PLACE YOUR COMMENT IN THE COMMENT BOX

 
Top