Unknown Unknown Author
Title: World's Smallest Woman
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
According to sources,  t he world’s smallest woman said she’s out to conquer   the big screen. On her first day ever in New York ...


According to sources,  the world’s smallest woman said she’s out to conquer the big screen.
On her first day ever in New York City, 12-pound Jyoti Amge, who is just 2 feet and seven-tenths of an inch tall, strolled through Times Square flashing a huge smile and posing for photos like an A-list celebrity.
“New York is very nice, very big,” said told The News. “I’ve always seen New York on television. I’m very excited to actually be here at last.”
Hailing from Nagpur, India, Jyoti came to Gotham to promote the “Guinness World Records 2014” book.
“I’m very happy to be the smallest girl on earth, I’m very proud of it,” said Jyoti, who is about as tall as a Barbie Dreamhouse.
Wearing a custom-tailored black-and-white gown, Jyoti’s hair was styled in a ponytail that was nearly as long as her. She wore a jewel bindi on her forehead and a gold stud in her nose. 
The 19-year-old high school senior said she plans to go to college and study acting. 
“I’m trying to get into Bollywood, but my future destination is Hollywood,” she said confidently. “I’ll take any part I like. I don’t have any limitations.”
Jyoti has been the world’s smallest woman since 2011 and the smallest teenager on the planet since 2007.
Officials at the Guinness World Records learned of Jyoti after her father, Kisanji  Amge, contacted them. 
“They measured me three times, once standing and twice lying down,” Jyoti said. “It was a bit scary. I didn’t know if I was the smallest girl in the world or not.”
                                        Jyoti Amge who is now 21 is said to have feature in fourth season of American                                               Scary Story: freak show. Am happy 4 her.

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

PLACE YOUR COMMENT IN THE COMMENT BOX

 
Top