Unknown Unknown Author
Title: "Goldie appears to me asking me to avenge her death" -- Denrele Edun reveals
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Derenle was late Goldie Harvey's best buddie and was with her at her last moment on earth, holding her hands...Sitting with Sahara TV...
Derenle was late Goldie Harvey's best buddie and was with her at her last moment on earth, holding her hands...Sitting with Sahara TV, he says she keeps appearing to him asking him to unravel her death.  
"I kept seeing her in my dreams and she keeps telling me you know who killed me and you are not doing anything about it. I’m not kidding. You know these things, we actually don’t believe in (the) supernatural. I have a friend who can bear me witness to that. And then I have to call my mum who prayed.’...

Please share to your friends and drop your comments. Like our facebook page Maryann'sBlog and follow me on twitter @maryann3n and instagram @maryann3n

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

PLACE YOUR COMMENT IN THE COMMENT BOX

 
Top