Unknown Unknown Author
Title: Man Born With Head Upside Down Is Motivational Speaker (Video)
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Claudio Vieira de Oliveira was born with his head upside-down due to a rare condition called congenital arthrogryposis. Oliveira...


Claudio Vieira de Oliveira was born with his head upside-down due to a rare condition called congenital arthrogryposis.
Oliveira's mom was told not to feed him and let her newborn die because he had no chance of survival, but today the 37-year-old man works as an accountant and motivational speaker in Monte Santo, Brazil, (video below).
Congenital arthrogryposis does not allow people to extend their limbs correctly, so Oliveira's neck folds back on itself, his legs are deformed and he can barely use his arms and hands.
"Since I was a child I've always liked to keep myself busy and work, I don't like to depend totally on other people," Oliveira said.
"I do a bit of accounting, research for clients and consulting," added Oliveira. "I have learned to turn on the TV, pick up my cell phone, turn on the radio, use the internet, my computer, I do it all by myself."
Oliveira, who graduated from the State University of Feira de Santana, wears custom-made shoes that give him mobility to travel. He holds a pen in his mouth to type on his computer and use phones.
"Some people would say, 'Don't feed him, he is already dying,'" his mother Maria said "But there's only happiness now. Claudio is just like any other person, that's how he was raised in this house. We never tried to fix him and always wanted him to do the normal things everyone else does."
"That's why he is so confident. He is not ashamed of walking around in the street, he sings and he dances," added Maria Jose.
Oliveira stated, "Throughout my life I was able to adapt my body to the world. Right now, I don't see myself as being different. I am a normal person. I don't see things upside-down. This is one of the things I always talk about in my interventions as a public speaker."
Oliveira, who receives public speaking invitations from around the world, will be featured on TLC's "Body Bizarre," a reality TV series that begins on Sept. 4.
Watch Video Below

Please share to your friends and drop your comments.
Like our facebook page Maryann'sBlog and follow me on twitter @maryann3n and instagram @maryann3n



About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

PLACE YOUR COMMENT IN THE COMMENT BOX

 
Top