Unknown Unknown Author
Title: Woman With the Biggest Hands: VIDEO
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Duangjay Samaksamam, 59, has spent the past 50 years living with an extremely rare and painful condition that has left her limbs perman...

Duangjay Samaksamam, 59, has spent the past 50 years living with an extremely rare and painful condition that has left her limbs permanently swollen.
Her affliction means that moving can be agonising and even the simplest of tasks, such as combing her hair, can prove extremely difficult.
"My hands are so heavy I can barely lift them to comb or shampoo my hair, it's very difficult," she said.
"Getting dressed is also very difficult and painful.
"Some doctors said the only solution was to cut off my hands if I wished to walk around freely.
"But I don't want to do that."
Ms Samaksamam, from Thailand's Surin Province, was raised in a rural village where there were no medical experts to help her.
Ashamed by her gigantic limbs, she spent the first 20 years of her life as a recluse because she could not face going out in public. 



Please share to your loved ones and drop your comments.
Like our facebook page Maryann'sBlog and follow me on twitter @maryann3n and instagram @maryann3n


About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

PLACE YOUR COMMENT IN THE COMMENT BOX

 
Top