Unknown Unknown Author
Title: Arm Robbery Suspect Detained in Prison For 6 Years for an Offense he didnt Commit says he's Happy he was in the Prison: DETAILS
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Despite wasting 6 years in incarceration without trial at the Kirikiri Maximum Prison, Ikoyi, Lagos for an offence he did not commit...

Arm Robbery Suspect Detained in Prison For 6 Years for an Offense he didnt Commit says he's Happy he was in the Prison: DETAILS
Despite wasting 6 years in incarceration without trial at the Kirikiri Maximum Prison, Ikoyi, Lagos for an offence he did not commit, a freed armed robbery suspect, Kelvin Robert, 40, who was a former Danfo driver, said he was happy to have undergone the ordeal after a human rights lawyer took up his case.

Robert said: 

“I learnt a lot of things I never knew. I learnt how to be patient in life.
So, I do not see prison as a place of punishment or suffering. Though I was locked up for doing nothing, I am happy I had to go through that experience. I see prison as a learning ground. . . We were being fed well and properly taken care of. Prison has made me a better person. So, I do not regret anything. Prison to me was like a university."

Happy graduation bro

Follow Us
  Maryann Blog
 http://twitter.com/maryann3n maryann3n
 http://instagram.com/maryann3n maryann3n
Shop for Cheap Laptops on Konga.com | Nigerias Largest Online MallShop for Cheap Laptops on Konga.com at affordable prices. Free Nationwide Delivery.

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

PLACE YOUR COMMENT IN THE COMMENT BOX

 
Top