Unknown Unknown Author
Title: Music Artist OmoAkin injured by Animals at Lagos Resort: PHOTO
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Tweet Came across this on Linda's blog. Don't know how true but I thought I should gamble and share it. Read on  "...


Came across this on Linda's blog. Don't know how true but I thought I should gamble and share it. Read on 

"Sometimes these publicists send you stuff and you don't know which one is true and which ones are just for hype..lol. So I just got this from music artist OmoAkin's people and they claim he was injured by some animals at a resort in Lagos. Is that even possible? 

"We are in shock as we announce pop star OmoAkin hospitalized after he survived multiple animal attack at Omu Resort, Lagos,  Lekki Express way." his management said

"When I asked questions like what kind of animal, when, how? They were vague with answers, but they say he's receiving treatment at Peninsula hospital. If this really happened to him, then I hope he gets well soon."


Follow Us
  Maryann Blog
 http://twitter.com/maryann3n maryann3n
 http://instagram.com/maryann3n maryann3n
Shop for Cheap Laptops on Konga.com | Nigerias Largest Online MallShop for Cheap Laptops on Konga.com at affordable prices. Free Nationwide Delivery.

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

PLACE YOUR COMMENT IN THE COMMENT BOX

 
Top