Unknown Unknown Author
Title: Jada Pinkett shows of her hot bikini bod for Shape Magazine
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Tweet 43 year old Jada Pinkett revealed to Shape Magazine that her husband Will Smith inspires her to keep fit.. S he said 'W...


43 year old Jada Pinkett revealed to Shape Magazine that her husband Will Smith inspires her to keep fit..

She said
'When my husband of almost 20 years can’t take his eyes off me? That’s amazing. But the numberone reason I go to the gym is because it keeps me sane…
I can deal with whatever’s coming at me.Will and I were just reading The Tao of Physics by Fritjof Capra together and having long discussions about it. We love books about religion and spiritual expression. 
It's a big turn on for me to be spiritually and intellectually challenged by Will. To me, it's like foreplay.'Of course, I enjoy that I have sex in my relationship, but I think this other intellectual aspect is quite unique and something that strongly connects us.'


To get our news on your finger tip, Add us up on bbm Channel C004869CD. Do you have any story for us Email us at maryanneyo2@gmail.com

Follow Us
  Maryann Blog
 http://twitter.com/maryann3n maryann3n
 http://instagram.com/maryann3n maryann3n


Kitchen and dinning 336x280

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

PLACE YOUR COMMENT IN THE COMMENT BOX

 
Top