Unknown Unknown Author
Title: Pregnant Kourtney Kardshian poses nude for Dujour Magazine: PHOTOS
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Tweet A very pregnant Kourtney Kardashian posed nude but for a necklace for Dujour magazine, Dec issue. "To me, nu.dity i...


A very pregnant Kourtney Kardashian posed nude but for a necklace for Dujour magazine, Dec issue.

"To me, nu.dity is not something to be ashamed of,' explained the 35-year-old. 'I’m not embarrassed of my body. I'm at my best when I’m pregnant. See the full photos after the cut...
"It’s such an amazing feeling, the transformation that your body goes through. There’s something about that that’s so empowering and beautiful and I just really embrace it." Kourtney said

...and she said she had a problem with Kim posing nude! Apoarently it runs in their blood. 




Follow Us
  Maryann Blog
 http://twitter.com/maryann3n maryann3n
 http://instagram.com/maryann3n maryann3n


Shop for Cheap Laptops on Konga.com | Nigerias Largest Online MallShop for Cheap Laptops on Konga.com at affordable prices. Free Nationwide Delivery.

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

PLACE YOUR COMMENT IN THE COMMENT BOX

 
Top