Maryann Author Maryann Author Author
Title: Ras Kimono - Only Accident Can Make Me Cut My Dreadlocks
Author: Maryann Author
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Veteran Nigerian reggae music artiste, Ras Kimono, says he cannot imagine cutting off his dreadlocks.

Veteran Nigerian reggae music artiste, Ras Kimono, says he cannot imagine cutting off his dreadlocks.
He said that the only thing that can make him do that is if he is involved in an accident and the doctors say he has to shave his hair, which he said is natural, not artificial.
I can’t cut my hair for any reason. The only reason that can make me cut it is if I have an accident and doctors ask me to cut it. But since that hasn’t happened, then I can’t cut it
To get our news on your finger tip, Click here to add us up on bbm Channel C004869CD. Do you have any story for us Email us at maryanneyo2@gmail.com Follow Us
  Maryann Blog
 http://twitter.com/maryann3n maryann3n
 http://instagram.com/maryann3n maryann_live


Kitchen and dinning 336x280

About Author

Advertisement

 
Top