Unknown Unknown Author
Title: Boyfriend who leaked S€x tape with his 17 year old Girlfriend was had an Acid Bath on His Pe.nis : SEE
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
A certain 17 year old girl who was dating this certain guy Khoza poured acid all over his pen.is after he tricked her into haver unprote...
A certain 17 year old girl who was dating this certain guy Khoza poured acid all over his pen.is after he tricked her into haver unprotected se.x with her and filming it.

Subscribe to Maryann Live by Email

It was gather she poured battery acid from him. She tells her own side of the story:
"I heard about the video from one of my classmates and I thought that they were joking, but then I saw the video myself and lost my mind. I had to do something to show him that I was angry and wanted to hurt him so that he can see that he messed with the wrong girl," the girl toldSouth African Press Association, SAPA.
"While I was searching I came across an old acid bottle. I took it and went straight to his regular drinking place and when I got there I became angrier. I didn't hesitate to pour the acid on him,"  the girl said.
The guy's side of the story
Subscribe to Maryann Live by Email
"Everything happened in a blink of an eye because I saw her when she was coming with a bottle, but I didn't realise that she was carrying acid. She just angrily called me a dog," Khoza said.
"She asked how in the world I could have done such an evil thing to her. It was only then that I realised that she was talking about the video that I took while we were having sex," he added.
"We agreed to have sex, but she was not aware that I was filming the sex using my laptop computer. I did not intend to show anyone the video and I still don't know how it got onto social media," he said.
This the point where I'll say they got what they deserved.
To get our news on your finger tip, Click here to add us up on bbm Channel C004869CD. Do you have any story for us Email us at maryanneyo2@gmail.com Follow Us
  Maryann Blog
 http://twitter.com/maryann3n maryann_blog
 http://instagram.com/maryann3n maryann_live


Men's Shoes 336x280

About Author

Advertisement

 
Top