Unknown Unknown Author
Title: Boy Picks up a Strange object which Exploded and Shattered his Arm in Ogun State: SEE
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Boy Picks up a Strange object which Exploded and Shattered his Arm in Ogun State: SEE An explosion has shattered the arm of a teenager, Ol...

Boy Picks up a Strange object which Exploded and Shattered his Arm in Ogun State: SEE

An explosion has shattered the arm of a teenager, Olawale Adekanbi, and caused confusion at the Agbado community in the Ifo Local Government Area of Ogun State.

The 17-year-old was said to be running an errand for his parents and saw a round object on the road which he reportedly kicked with his foot and as the he approached the main road, he decided to pick the object with his hand.

Soon after he did, the object exploded and shattered his, while he also sustained injuries in the legs. The incident happened on Saturday on Adiyan Road, Rafco bus stop, in the Agbado area.

He said,
“When I woke up on Saturday, my dad asked me to run an errand for him. When I was retuning, around 9am, I saw something that looked like a ball on the road and I started kicking it and playing with it.
“When I approached the main road and saw many vehicles on the road, I decided to pick it up. As I picked it, it exploded in my hand and shattered my palm.”
Punch
Subscribe to Maryann Live by Email
To get our news on your finger tip, Click here to add us up on bbm Channel C004869CD. Do you have any story for us Email us at maryanneyo2@gmail.com Follow Us
  Maryann Blog
 http://twitter.com/maryann3n maryann_blog
 http://instagram.com/maryann3n maryann_live
Men's Shoes 336x280

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

PLACE YOUR COMMENT IN THE COMMENT BOX

 
Top