Unknown Unknown Author
Title: Eva Alordiah says her Mumu button is on her Neck: PHOTO
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Eva Alordiah says her Mumu button is on her Neck: PHOTO Here is what the rapper wrote alongside this smashing, africanish photo .. &qu...

Eva Alordiah says her Mumu button is on her Neck: PHOTO

Here is what the rapper wrote alongside this smashing, africanish photo ..
"I love to be kissed More importantly I love to be kissed on my lips But if ever I were mad at a lover All he had to do to get me to surrender was to kiss me many times on my neck.. For there, right there is where all my mumu buttons reside Buried in a shallow grave of flesh This giraffe neck of mine which brought me many teasing friends as a child Now I have something to love it for! Kiss me Baby photo @emmanueloyeleke #makeup Myself as always
Subscribe to Maryann Live by Email
To get our news on your finger tip, Click here to add us up on bbm Channel C004869CD. Do you have any story for us Email us at maryanneyo2@gmail.com Follow Us
  Maryann Blog
 http://twitter.com/maryann3n maryann_blog
 http://instagram.com/maryann3n maryann_live
Men's Shoes 336x280

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

PLACE YOUR COMMENT IN THE COMMENT BOX

 
Top