Unknown Unknown Author
Title: Man Spends £50,000 On Cosmetic Surgery To Look Like Madonna: PHOTOS
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Man Spends £50,000 On Cosmetic Surgery To Look Like Madonna: PHOTOS The 31-year-old has had his cheeks, jaw and brows changed through va...

Man Spends £50,000 On Cosmetic Surgery To Look Like Madonna: PHOTOS

The 31-year-old has had his cheeks, jaw and brows changed through various surgeries as well as numerous fillers across his face. But no matter the cost, Daniel says his transformation was worth every penny.

Mr Daniel, claims he's performed in 4,000 shows over the last 12 years as his alter ego 'Venus Delight', said:
"I spent practically my whole life, my whole wallet, all the money that's been given to me to look like Madonna.
"I've had my cheeks implanted and my jaw done several times, I've had my chin done and I've had brow lifts and fillers. But it is so worth it because goddamn I look like Madonna."
Subscribe to Maryann Live by Email
He first became obsessed with the singer while he was struggling to come to terms with his sexuality as a teenager. His wardrobe according to him is fully packed of replicas of Madonna's most famous outfits.



To get our news on your finger tip, Click here to add us up on bbm Channel C004869CD. Do you have any story for us Email us at maryanneyo2@gmail.com Follow Us
  Maryann Blog
 http://twitter.com/maryann3n maryann_blog
 http://instagram.com/maryann3n maryann_live
Men's Shoes 336x280

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

  1. face surgery in Nigeria wants to try out for weight loss surgery. Staying in Nigeria may not give you so many options to reduce your weight and most often you may be left with the option of trying out all the traditional methods.

    face surgery in nigeria
    body contouring surgery cost in Negeria
    breast augmentation in nigeria

    Email: info@securemedtrip.com
    Contact no-9990483337
    Website-http://www.plasticsurgery.com.ng/

    ReplyDelete

PLACE YOUR COMMENT IN THE COMMENT BOX

 
Top