Unknown Unknown Author
Title: Pregnant NYSC Member Ra.ped by Okada and calls it Story for the gods: PHOTO
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Pregnant NYSC Member Raped by Okada and calls it Story for the gods: PHOTO A pregnant NYSC Corp boarded an OKada to go to where she was ...

Pregnant NYSC Member Raped by Okada and calls it Story for the gods: PHOTO

A pregnant NYSC Corp boarded an OKada to go to where she was post which is from Iron to Imoru in Akure. Whiles they were on their way, the OKAda man stop and dragged her to a nearby Bush for part-time (ra.ped her).

Subscribe to Maryann Live by Email
The following day, the lady filed a report to the police and he was apprehended.
Confessing to the crime, Ayileka the okada rider admitted that he raped the young youth corp member unknowingly and a spirit came over him. According to him,
“she approached me around 7.p.m at Ifon that I should take her to Imoru community where she serves and I obliged after agreeing on N500 charges fee. On our away going, I don’t know the spirit that fell on me and I don’t know when I branched inside the bush and had carnal knowledge of her. 
“Immediately after that incident, the spirit went off and I was ashamed of myself. I don’t know she was pregnant before and I even took her home. Later on, she reported to the Police station and I was arrested. I don’t know the spirit that fell on me because I have never done that before”.

The Police Commissioner assured that the suspect would soon be charged to court as soon as the judicial workers end their industrial strike.
Subscribe to Maryann Live by Email
To get our news on your finger tip, Click here to add us up on bbm Channel C004869CD. Do you have any story for us Email us at maryanneyo2@gmail.com Follow Us
  Maryann Blog
 http://twitter.com/maryann3n maryann_blog
 http://instagram.com/maryann3n maryann_live
Men's Shoes 336x280

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

PLACE YOUR COMMENT IN THE COMMENT BOX

 
Top