Unknown Unknown Author
Title: Why I had Lied About my Real Age - Halima Abubakar
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Halima Abubakar, nollywood actress revealed she lied about her age to fit into Nollywood. She said that as a JSS 2 student, it was difficu...
Halima Abubakar, nollywood actress revealed she lied about her age to fit into Nollywood. She said that as a JSS 2 student, it was difficult for her to integrate into Nollywood.

Meanwhile, her fans are speculating that the actress, who will be 30 years old on Friday, June 12, 2015, may be older, with some claiming she may actually be 35. In an interview with Encomium, she said she lied about her age because she wanted to fit into the movie industry.
Subscribe to Maryann Live by Email
‘When I came to Nollywood, I had to lie just to fit in because it’s an era of aunty, aunty. And I was in JSS II then.’ ‘So, if people still can’t believe that I lied then just to fit in, that means they need a reality check.’ ‘I am proud of my age, I am 30, and I am proud of it,’ she said 
To get our news on your finger tip, Click here to add us up on bbm Channel C004869CD. Do you have any story for us Email us at maryanneyo2@gmail.com Follow Us
  Maryann Blog
 http://twitter.com/maryann3n maryann_blog
 http://instagram.com/maryann3n maryann_live
men-accessories-336x280

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

PLACE YOUR COMMENT IN THE COMMENT BOX

 
Top