Unknown Unknown Author
Title: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals His Sexual Orientation
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Controversial Personality – Denrele Edun has once again revealed his sexual orientation. There have been several indications that the media...
Denrele Edun Finally Reveals His Sexual Orientation
Controversial Personality – Denrele Edun has once again revealed his sexual orientation. There have been several indications that the media personality is homosexual.


Apparently, in an interview with HipTv, the eccentric media personality revealed his sexual orientation.
Subscribe to Maryann Live by Email
“So what about my sexuality? What about it? I have been labeled bi-sexual, heterosexual, asexual, pseudo-sexual, sexual-sexual, homosexual, hip-sexual, new-sexual and all of that. I just narrow it down to two words- I am a sexual outlaw. Take it or take it” he said. 
“I don’t think I have really come out to say that I am…I have not claimed to be any; I have not claimed any preference of any sort” he further added.
To get our news on your finger tip, Click here to add us up on bbm Channel C004869CD. Do you have any story for us Email us at maryanneyo2@gmail.com Follow Us
  Maryann Blog
 http://twitter.com/maryann3n maryann_blog
 http://instagram.com/maryann3n maryann_live
men-accessories-336x280

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

  1. This guy sha oooo. People can say whatever the feel like, his style makes waves in the industry of entertainment. Do your thing bro

    ReplyDelete

PLACE YOUR COMMENT IN THE COMMENT BOX

 
Top