Unknown Unknown Author
Title: Nigerian Lady with a really Wide Vagina Cries Out for Help [READ]
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
not real photo Please help me, my pussy is so so wide. There is no soap, cream, oil I have not used, I have even sat on hot water, still...
not real photo
Please help me, my pussy is so so wide. There is no soap, cream, oil I have not used, I have even sat on hot water, still no way. I have done everything there is.

The last resort now is that I went to see a doctor, as he asked me to lie down and open my legs. As I did, he screamed and asked me what happened? Yes it's that bad, my pussy is permanently open.
The lips of my pussy is so black and ugly, if I am urinating it's like shower pouring.

Subscribe to Maryann Live by Email
I don't even want to talk about sex because it's very very bad, even the guys complain. You can't even give me a head cause all you will be seeing is a deep hole, I am so ashamed of myself and the life I lived.

Subscribe to Maryann Live by Email
All I did was 4ck big dicks, all my sex toys are so massive, I put different objects inside of me. I have used a pestle that comes with motar to masturbate before, I don't know what happened to me and my sex life, I became a freak, even my anus can't grip anything again.

I'm so scared that I might end up a lesbian cause no man can enjoy my body anymore . And I don't have N4million to travel out for a sugery . Please I need serious help. How do I go about this? Please please help me ?

NG-[C:G.Home,B:Allbrand,Wk:5215,Dim:728X90]:Small_Appliances To get our news on your finger tip, Click here to add us up on bbm Channel C004869CD. Do you have any story for us Email us at maryanneyo2@gmail.com Follow Us
  Maryann Blog
 http://twitter.com/maryann3n maryann_blog
 http://instagram.com/maryann3n maryann_live
men-accessories-336x280

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

PLACE YOUR COMMENT IN THE COMMENT BOX

 
Top