Unknown Unknown Author
Title: Father Rapes and Impregnates 16 Year Old Daughter Pregnant, Victim Gives Birth
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
A father by name Segun Oderinde who impregnated his daughter is on the run following a criminal case of incest, in Oyo State. “ I was ...
A father by name Segun Oderinde who impregnated his daughter is on the run following a criminal case of incest, in Oyo State.
I was living with my mother until 2013 when my father asked me to come and live with him. On December 25, 2013, my father woke me up and asked to remove my clothes but I refused.  He drew a cutlass and threatened to kill me if I did not do his bidding.
Afraid, I removed my clothes and he forcefully had selpt with me. He was the first man to sleep with me Unfortunately for me, on Saturday preceding Easter celebration, precisely on April 18, he slept with me again. All the while, I did not know I was pregnant. I had my last menstruation in December 2013.
My stepmother suspected I was pregnant and took me to one Mrs Aremu who confirmed the pregnancy. The case was reported at the police station and I started living with my paternal grandfather until I fell into labour. My mother wanted the pregnancy to be aborted but the doctor said he could not do it.
After I was delivered of the baby and my grandfather was told that the baby has a striking resemblance with my father, he ran away and has not been seen since then" She narrated.

Please share to your friends and drop your comments. Like our facebook page Maryann'sBlog and follow me on twitter @maryann3n and instagram @maryann3n

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

PLACE YOUR COMMENT IN THE COMMENT BOX

 
Top