Unknown Unknown Author
Title: The Woman with Three Breasts Jasmine Tridevil: VIDEO
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
A massage therapist claims to have undergone plastic surgery to obtain a third breast. Jasmine Tridevil (not her real name) says she h...
A massage therapist claims to have undergone plastic surgery to obtain a third breast. Jasmine Tridevil (not her real name) says she had the surgery “a few months ago” and is now hell bent on starring in her own reality TV show.
Jasmine Tridevil says she had to contact more than 50 doctors before she found one willing to perform the surgery
It was really hard finding someone that would do it too because they’re breaking the code of ethics.
Of the one who agreed to carry out the operation, she claimed: “He made me sign a non-disclosure agreement as he was scared he’d get in trouble.”
Tridevil says the surgery cost $20,000 and that included a “nipple” implant. She claims to have had an areole tattooed around the nipple after the surgery.
She also revealed: “I got it because I wanted to make myself unattractive to men. Because I don’t want to date anymore.
“Most guys would think [the extra breast is] weird and gross. But I can still feel pretty because if I wore makeup and cute clothes, I can still, you know… feel pretty.” Um, right.
Tridevil dreams of starring in her own reality TV show


Please share to your friends and drop your comments. Like our facebook page Maryann'sBlog and follow me on twitter @maryann3n and instagram @maryann3n

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

PLACE YOUR COMMENT IN THE COMMENT BOX

 
Top