Unknown Unknown Author
Title: Synagogue Building Collapse: “I Drank My Urine To Survive”- South African Woman Shares her Ordeal
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Lindiwe Ndwandwe  was trapped inside a toilet next to the dinning hall for 5days in the collapsed Synagogue Church of All Nations, breath...
Lindiwe Ndwandwe  was trapped inside a toilet next to the dinning hall for 5days in the collapsed Synagogue Church of All Nations, breathing only through a small hole in the wreckage she said.
Ndwandwe said she laid in the rubble of the guest house and was only able to tell it was morning or evening through a tiny hole. She said the waling of people who were trapped in the debris slowly faded away.
For five days Ndwandwe says she was trapped inside a toilet next to the dining hall of the collapsed Synagogue Church of All Nations, breathing only through a small hole in the wreckage. She was forced to drink her own urine.
She said: “I don’t believe it. The tears that I cry, it’s because I don’t believe. It’s like a dream to me that really, it’s me that came out from here,” as she surveyed the remains of the church in the Nigerian city of Lagos.
A total of 90 people were reported to have died and 131 people rescued from the collapsed building.

Please share to your friends and drop your comments. Like our facebook page Maryann'sBlog and follow me on twitter @maryann3n and instagram @maryann3n

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

PLACE YOUR COMMENT IN THE COMMENT BOX

 
Top