Unknown Unknown Author
Title: I feel very comfortable showing off my cleavage and curves – Yvonne Jegede
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Tweet P opular Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede recently expressed herself in an interview with Encomium regarding her reveali...


Popular Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede recently expressed herself in an interview with Encomium regarding her revealing her cleavage and curves. 

This was what the attractive lady had to say;

 “I don’t expose my cleavage, it was a photo shoot. You don’t see me walking on the street with my cleavage hanging out. It was a photo shoot. 

"I felt I have some features that people should know of. Even with that, some people still believe that she has a lot of boobs but no behind, that is wrong. I am coming out to showcase. I think the older I get, the more comfortable I am in my skin. 

"You get secured, more confident with age. If I feel very comfortable showing off my curves, my cleavage, excuse me, it is my body. But I will not walk around naked. I wear whatever I am comfortable with”.   

Follow Us
  Maryann Blog
 http://twitter.com/maryann3n maryann3n
 http://instagram.com/maryann3n maryann3n
Shop for Cheap Laptops on Konga.com | Nigerias Largest Online MallShop for Cheap Laptops on Konga.com at affordable prices. Free Nationwide Delivery.

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

PLACE YOUR COMMENT IN THE COMMENT BOX

 
Top