Unknown Unknown Author
Title: Happy New Month Dearest MEB Readers
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Tweet Yaaaay!, Welcome dearies to the last month of 2014. E no easy ooo, my ghanaian friends will say "Charley e no easy pa...


Yaaaay!, Welcome dearies to the last month of 2014. E no easy ooo, my ghanaian friends will say "Charley e no easy paaaa". 

Many haven't seen this especially with the turbulence this year, but you and I, we're still dey in the race. In my opinion we should give thanks and praise to our God/Allah. 

I am also exceptionally happy because its my birth month :). Am wishing myself happy birth month and more added to me. My birthday is 6 days from today. So guys stay active Cuz I'll be giving out loads of goodies. 

All you need to do is place your comment, join the blog and win Xmas and my birthday presents. The person with the most comment (at least 20) from now to my birthday gets #10k and other consolation prices to the rest. God bless you.

Follow Us
  Maryann Blog
 http://twitter.com/maryann3n maryann3n
 http://instagram.com/maryann3n maryann3n


Shop for Cheap Laptops on Konga.com | Nigerias Largest Online MallShop for Cheap Laptops on Konga.com at affordable prices. Free Nationwide Delivery.

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

PLACE YOUR COMMENT IN THE COMMENT BOX

 
Top