Unknown Unknown Author
Title: Man Whose Wife changed gender to a man Says It Has Made Their Marriage Stronger Than Ever: PHOTOS
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
In the past year Catherine went under the knife to become a man called Cathan. And although they no longer have s*x, the couple say their ...
In the past year Catherine went under the knife to become a man called Cathan. And although they no longer have s*x, the couple say their 12-year marriage is stronger than ever.

Graham, 68, from Bradford, says: “Inside Cathan is still the same person I met and fell for. I always knew that Catherine wasn’t happy with her body so when she opened up to me about wanting to be a man I wasn’t all that surprised. I wanted to help her to be happier in herself. The only confusion we have these days is knowing what to call him. I can’t say wife any more so I usually say partner.”

To get our news on your finger tip, Click here to add us up on bbm Channel C004869CD. Do you have any story for us Email us at maryanneyo2@gmail.com Follow Us
  Maryann Blog
 http://twitter.com/maryann3n maryann3n
 http://instagram.com/maryann3n maryann3n
Kitchen and dinning 336x280

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

PLACE YOUR COMMENT IN THE COMMENT BOX

 
Top