Unknown Unknown Author
Title: Man admits to sleeping Dolphin after she Seduced him
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
63-year-old Man admits he had a year-long affair with the female dolphin, Dolly, when he lived at a former theme park in Sarasota, Florida...
63-year-old Man admits he had a year-long affair with the female dolphin, Dolly, when he lived at a former theme park in Sarasota, Florida. He spoke about their relationship and sex life as part of a 15-minute short documentary called

Subscribe to Maryann Live by Email

Dolphin Love.
He said: “I started rubbing her along her back, working my way to her flukes – her tail.
There’s something quite transcendental about making love with a dolphin. I was given free access to the dolphins and I became friends with her by going swimming with her. She was very special. She announced her intentions to me by positioning herself so I was rubbing against her. At first I discouraged her, I wasn’t interested.
After some time I thought ‘if this was a woman would I come up with these rationalizations and excuses’? It was when the park was closing that we successfully eluded the male dolphin so we could spend some time alone.I called it a relationship because that’s what it was.
When she died it made me feel terrible and I fell into a depression which lasted five years.” The relationship didn’t break any laws as bestiality was only banned in Florida 2011. Dolly was moved away when the park closed 9 months after she and Malcolm had first met.

Malcolm, from Punta Garda, Florida, believes her death a short time later was a case of suicide and that she voluntarily stopped breathing. Malcolm has since been married twice but also describes himself as a ‘zoophile’ and says he has had previous sexual experiences with a dog.

His admission comes after a woman, Margaret Howe Lovatt, ( pictured above ) revealed she had sex with a male dolphin as part of a scientific study
To get our news on your finger tip, Click here to add us up on bbm Channel C004869CD. Do you have any story for us Email us at maryanneyo2@gmail.com Follow Us
  Maryann Blog
 http://twitter.com/maryann3n maryann_blog
 http://instagram.com/maryann3n maryann_live


Men's Shoes 336x280

About Author

Advertisement

 
Top