Unknown Unknown Author
Title: YMCMB camp on fire as Tyga falls out with Drake calling him a “FAKE”
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Young money camp is on fire as the rapper Tyga has described his fellow counterpart “Drake” as fake in an interview with Vibe Magazi...

Young money camp is on fire as the rapper Tyga has described his fellow counterpart “Drake” as fake in an interview with Vibe Magazine. The Rapper who came to lime light under Yong Money Entertainment and Cash Money Records has now said he is trying to distant himself from Lil Wayne’s YMCMB Label as he has serious misunderstandings with other famous rappers under the label. 

When the Young Money Entertainment star was interviewed, this was what he had to say; “Yeah, I’m tryna’ go independent.
I don’t really get along with Drake. I don’t really get along with Nicki Minaj”, He went further saying“I don’t like Drake as a person. He’s just fake to me. I like his music; you know what I’m saying? I think his music is good, but we’re all different people. We were forced together and it was kinda’ like we were forcing relationships together. It is what it is. But I been friends with Chris [Brown] for like six years. That’s my real genuine friend. We hang out all the time. He lives up the street from me, so we don’t just do music we hang.” 

Tyga continues, 

I think being signed to Young Money, everybody felt like they had to force a relationship ’cause Wayne put us together. At the end of the day the reason why I signed to Young Money is because of Wayne. Not because of Drake, not because of Nicki. It was because of Wayne and my relationship with him. I try to be cool with everybody, but sometimes, everybody just has different personalities, motives, and different characters. When you realize that, you realize that’s not a place where you want to continue to grow.” The Rap star who of recent spends as ample amount of time with 17 year old Kylie Jenner, was asked to clear the rumor of their relationship together of which he insisted that there was nothing between him and model saying they are just family friends. 

Follow Us
  Maryann Blog
 http://twitter.com/maryann3n maryann3n
 http://instagram.com/maryann3n maryann3n
Shop for Cheap Laptops on Konga.com | Nigerias Largest Online MallShop for Cheap Laptops on Konga.com at affordable prices. Free Nationwide Delivery.

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

PLACE YOUR COMMENT IN THE COMMENT BOX

 
Top