Unknown Unknown Author
Title: Khloe K Reveals She Doesn’t Crave For Sex as She Graces Uk Cosmopolitan
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Tweet Khloe Kardashian is the latest cover girl for cosmopolitan UK’s February issue. Khloe wows on the cover of the magazine in a pu...


Khloe Kardashian is the latest cover girl for cosmopolitan UK’s February issue. Khloe wows on the cover of the magazine in a purple spaghetti dress and let her hair down. However, what was more interesting was the accompanying interview where the 30 year old reality star revealed that she doesn’t crave for sex but she prefers to be cuddled. Read;

On love and sex: “I don’t crave sex. I talked about it more openly when I was married because it’s more comfortable. I crave companionship – I just want to cuddle. I got married at 25 – I was young, but I loved it. I do like it when you save certain things for your marriage. I don’t think you should treat every guy you’re dating like your husband. It doesn’t make it special.”

On her marriage: “By the time I hit that age I thought I would have kids and still be married. But because that’s not the way it went, you can’t sit in a ball and cry. I had a husband, so I think there’s an adjustment period, which I don’t want to rush. Dating is so weird. But I’m happy – I moved into my new house, which is the first time I’ve owned a home on my own. It’s a big step and my brother lives with me – I’m so happy about that.”
To get our news on your finger tip, Add us up on bbm Channel C004869CD. Do you have any story for us Email us at maryanneyo2@gmail.com

Follow Us
  Maryann Blog
 http://twitter.com/maryann3n maryann3n
 http://instagram.com/maryann3n maryann3n


Kitchen and dinning 336x280

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

PLACE YOUR COMMENT IN THE COMMENT BOX

 
Top