Unknown Unknown Author
Title: The President of Actors Guild of Nigeria, Fiberedima Ibinabo Slams those Mocking her for Having 4 Children for 4 different Mene
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Tweet She has 4 kids for just four different fathers and she is planning to marry the 5th one later in the year, but she has take...

She has 4 kids for just four different fathers and she is planning to marry the 5th one later in the year, but she has taken time out to address those castigating her. She posted this on her Facebook page: 

" I have a Family to die for.  All those that castigate me because I have had children from different fathers... go get a life. I adore my children. They have the Grace of God upon them. They are growing up in HIS LIGHT. God has blessed me immensely. 


THOSE OF YOU IN GLASS HOUSES KEEP THROWING STONES. I am also getting married to the most Awesome guy in this universe.. . . Chineke..Baba God ...u 2 much. U too dey bless me. Thank you Jesus. Shame to bad people! I am in the limelite doesnt make me less HUMAN. Wedding loading."

Follow Us
  Maryann Blog
 http://twitter.com/maryann3n maryann3n
 http://instagram.com/maryann3n maryann3n

Shop for Cheap Laptops on Konga.com | Nigerias Largest Online MallShop for Cheap Laptops on Konga.com at affordable prices. Free Nationwide Delivery.

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

PLACE YOUR COMMENT IN THE COMMENT BOX

 
Top