Maryann Author Maryann Author Author
Title: Read Jonathan, Buhari Congratulatory Messages To Shagari On His 90th Birthday
Author: Maryann Author
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Read Jonathan, Buhari Congratulatory Messages To Shagari On His 90th Birthday President Goodluck Jonathan and the All Progressives Congr...

Read Jonathan, Buhari Congratulatory Messages To Shagari On His 90th Birthday

President Goodluck Jonathan and the All Progressives Congress (APC) aspirant, General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), congratulated the former president, Alhaji Shehu Shagari, on his 90th birthday.
Presidential spokesman, Reuben Abati on behalf of the presidency said
Subscribe to Maryann Live by Email

“It is with profound joy that I write on behalf of my family, the government and people of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and on my own behalf, to express very warm felicitations to you.
“I join your family, friends and well-wishers to thank Almighty Allah for His continued guidance, protection and provision for you in the past 90 years of a life of forthrightness and outstanding leadership with which He has blessed you.”
The APC presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari who described Shehu Shagari as a civilised and courteous man  personally signed a message which reads:

Subscribe to Maryann Live by Email
“Although my government forcibly removed his government, he has always shown me civility and much courtesy. I wish the former president many more years of good health and peaceful retirement,
“Although I am physically unable to be present as I am abroad on previously arranged assignments, I wish to send my good wishes to former President Shehu Shagari on his 90th birthday”.

“Alhaji Shehu Shagari is now the Grand Old Man of Nigerian politics, having been in the frame of public affairs since the colonial days”.
Leadership
To get our news on your finger tip, Click here to add us up on bbm Channel C004869CD. Do you have any story for us Email us at maryanneyo2@gmail.com Follow Us
  Maryann Blog
 http://twitter.com/maryann3n maryann_blog
 http://instagram.com/maryann3n maryann_live
Men's Shoes 336x280

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

PLACE YOUR COMMENT IN THE COMMENT BOX

 
Top