Unknown Unknown Author
Title: Dear ML Readers I need your advice; I'm in love with a guy am older than, but he's not Ready for commitment, What do I do?
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Dear ML Readers I need your advice; I'm in love with a guy am older than, but he's not Ready for commitment, What do I do? Pleas...

Dear ML Readers I need your advice; I'm in love with a guy am older than, but he's not Ready for commitment, What do I do?

Please I don't know what to do in this relationship of mine. I love this guy,I am a year older than him. But he tells me he is not ready for any commitment .

The funny thing here is that,I have never fallen in love with any guy.I always toss the emotions of other guys that come talking to me. He is the first.

Please advice me on what to do. It feels so strange to me being the first to tell a guy I love him,and he isn't ready for a committed relationship. Please what should I do? Pls post your comments below...

Subscribe to Maryann Live by Email
To get our news on your finger tip, Click here to add us up on bbm Channel C004869CD. Do you have any story for us Email us at maryanneyo2@gmail.com Follow Us
  Maryann Blog
 http://twitter.com/maryann3n maryann_blog
 http://instagram.com/maryann3n maryann_live
Men's Shoes 336x280

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

PLACE YOUR COMMENT IN THE COMMENT BOX

 
Top