Unknown Unknown Author
Title: Jim Iyke stop marrying me in my dreams -Nigerian student cries out
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
This girl above dropped a comment on Jim Iyke's instagram page, begging him to stop appearing in her dreams. Ify Jacob, a Malaysian base...
This girl above dropped a comment on Jim Iyke's instagram page, begging him to stop appearing in her dreams. Ify Jacob, a Malaysian based student wrote

Jim I beg u in name of God,stop getting marry to me in the dream.for than 3years now I always see u in my dream marry to me. have been praying every time about it but it always reply it self even last note .am tried of this  
...if u are his PA show him this text message and if this is you I beg you in the name of God,to do sometin about it my numbers is....
Subscribe to Maryann Live by Email
Vanguard contacted her and she said
“That is where the problem is. I never had a crush on him before but all of a sudden I started having dreams that I am married to him for more than three years now. You cannot understand because you are not Jim or a pastor. I don’t like it. It is disturbing to me.” -
To get our news on your finger tip, Click here to add us up on bbm Channel C004869CD. Do you have any story for us Email us at maryanneyo2@gmail.com Follow Us
  Maryann Blog
 http://twitter.com/maryann3n maryann_blog
 http://instagram.com/maryann3n maryann_live
men-accessories-336x280

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

PLACE YOUR COMMENT IN THE COMMENT BOX

 
Top