Unknown Unknown Author
Title: Nigeria's hairy Queen; Nigerian Men and Women approach me for s*x she says: PICTURES
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Queen Okafor is a unique woman with unique features - an abundance of hair all over her body, face, hands, chests etc.  Although she...

Queen Okafor is a unique woman with unique features - an abundance of hair all over her body, face, hands, chests etc. Although she was born without much hair on her body, she gradually began spotting them at the age of 21. 

Today, at 26, Queen has done many things humanly possible to stop the abnormal growth, but to no avail. Narrating her experience, the Anambra  State born lady says she has seen the good, the bad and the ugly because of her abundant hairs.

At one time, she narrated how a gay person approached her to have anal sex with her, promising to pay her a princely sum of N500,000. 
She said this was the most terrible encounter she has had on account of her hairs. She, of course, refused the offer.  

She said even lesbians also “toast her” to hangout with her because they found her attractive in both ways, both as a man and as a woman.
She told Sunday Sun: 

My name is Queen Nonyerem Okafor. I am from Anambra State. We are five children from our parents, three girls and two boys. I inherited the hairs from my mum and it runs in the family.  Once you get to 21 to 23 years  in our family, you start experiencing hair growth.   

I am 26 years old now, when I was in secondary school, much hairs were not on my body. It started when I finished my secondary school.  
I am not granting you this interview as if I need help or money, no! I want to tell my story and what it means to be a hairy woman. All I need is for an NGO to take up my case as a woman with abnormal conditions and also to act in the movie industry. 

Some people think that I am a man. Some think I fixed my breast to deceive people. Men especially find it difficult to believe that I am a woman. It is when we interact that most men are reassured that I am a woman.  
It has made me very popular and recognized in public. It has boosted my confidence to socialize. People want to identify with me to know the stuff I am made of. Some want to find out where this girl is coming from. People call and dash me money because of my hairy nature, but I don’t beg for money




Follow Us
  Maryann Blog
 http://twitter.com/maryann3n maryann3n
 http://instagram.com/maryann3n maryann3n
Shop for Cheap Laptops on Konga.com | Nigerias Largest Online MallShop for Cheap Laptops on Konga.com at affordable prices. Free Nationwide Delivery.

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

PLACE YOUR COMMENT IN THE COMMENT BOX

 
Top