Unknown Unknown Author
Title: PSquare Rivary: "This is about me and not me and Paul” Peter Okoye
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Rumors have it that disagreements between the two brothers which almost broke them up months before, are still somewhere lurking in ...

Music is like football. For example, if I play for Barcelona and I get endorsed by Nike, it doesn’t mean the whole Barcelona team has been endorsed
Rumors have it that disagreements between the two brothers which almost broke them up months before, are still somewhere lurking in their hearts. Peter has however played down suspicions of malice or disagreements. Speaking on the subject matter as to why he alone was endorsed, 

he said: “Music is like football. For example, if I play for Barcelona and I get endorsed by Nike, it doesn’t mean the whole Barcelona team has been endorsed. This is about me and not me and Paul”. 

He further expressed his appreciation for being chosen out of many in the industry.

“Among thousands or perhaps millions of people in the entertainment industry, I felt honored to be chosen as the brand ambassador. The deal means a lot, not just to me but also to my fans. If a brand isn’t worth it I have nothing to do with such a brand. The fact that I am ready to work with this brand is an indication of its top quality” he added in his inaugural speech as the brand ambassador of the brand.  

Source: Radar

Follow Us
  Maryann Blog
 http://twitter.com/maryann3n maryann3n
 http://instagram.com/maryann3n maryann3n
Shop for Cheap Laptops on Konga.com | Nigerias Largest Online MallShop for Cheap Laptops on Konga.com at affordable prices. Free Nationwide Delivery.

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

PLACE YOUR COMMENT IN THE COMMENT BOX

 
Top