Unknown Unknown Author
Title: Kemi Adetiba slams Women Bullying her and others to get married; My Experience: MUST READ
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Tweet The music video director and filmmaker took to her twitter page this morning to slam all the people who are bugging her and o...


The music video director and filmmaker took to her twitter page this morning to slam all the people who are bugging her and other single women to go get married. See more tweets after the cut...






From my Personal experience, came across an old university mate, I hadn't seen in years, while driving into a trade fare park. Obviously you get to meet loads of peeps both old and new. 

I first spotted her while walking out of the fare with her friend apparently she was done shopping and I horn rigoursly to draw her attention. I inside of me I was really glad to meet her and had contemplated taking her out for dinner or small chops that's if she was game. 

I got the shocker of my life. I'm gonna use the name gift "not her real name". When I finally drove close to her and wine down the glass, I said " hi gift, how are you?" I repeat I got the shocker of my life when I heard her response to my greeting. 

She responded snaply "Maryann go and marry!!!" And walked away. Her friend whom she was with had some manners and greeted very nicely and warmly and walked away.

Seriously, I just have some few comments/questions, 

  • The bit*CH ain't married (if engaged doesn't mean she's married)
  • How does me being married add to her life
  • I percieve a hater here
  • In case she didn't know, Marriage is extra work
  • When its time for me to marry, not even her or her comment will determine that.



To get our news on your finger tip, Add us up on bbm Channel C004869CD. Do you have any story for us Email us at maryanneyo2@gmail.com

Follow Us
  Maryann Blog
 http://twitter.com/maryann3n maryann3n
 http://instagram.com/maryann3n maryann3n


Kitchen and dinning 336x280

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

PLACE YOUR COMMENT IN THE COMMENT BOX

 
Top