Unknown Unknown Author
Title: Lil Wayne Tweets He Wants Nothing To Do With Birdman & Wants Off Cash Money!
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
Tweet Most recently I’ve heard rumblings that there was some serious mess going down over atYoung Money and Cash Money record labels....


Most recently I’ve heard rumblings that there was some serious mess going down over atYoung Money and Cash Money record labels. So much so that these two labels were soon to be splitting up!

It all started when Nicki Minaj‘s soon to be released Pink Print album was repeatedly pushed back, and now Lil Wayne is saying that his new album is experiencing the same sort of treatment.

The Young Money CEO surprisingly took to Twitter to bash his father figure Birdman and parent label Cash Money Records. Check out the tweets below:

To all my fans, I want u to know that my album won’t and hasn’t been released bekuz Baby & Cash Money Rec. refuse to release it.

This is not my fault. I am truly and deeply sorry to all my fans but most of all to myself and my family for putting us in this situation.

I want off this label and nothing to do with these people but unfortunately it ain’t that easy

I am a prisoner and so is my creativity Again,I am truly sorry and I don’t blame ya if ya fed up with waiting 4 me & this album. But thk u

Pray

DAMN! Cold World. I have to admit and wonder: WAS WAYNE HACKED? Because these tweets are so out of character, and more importantly than that, Birdman is pretty much the only the father Wayne knows.

Hmmmmmm. Stay tuned….

And to lighten the somber mood up just a bit, check out this very funny tweet from rapperPusha T, who has had sort’ve a petty been with Lil Wayne:

“@LilTunechi if u wanna drop albums & don’t want your CEO’s rubbing they hands all in your videos, COME TO GOOD MUSIC!! (Suge Knight voice)”

“@LilTunechi this too shall soon pass #cometoGOODMUSIC”

LOL! Pusha is really petty for this!


To get our news on your finger tip, Add us up on bbm Channel C004869CD. Do you have any story for us Email us at maryanneyo2@gmail.com

Follow Us
  Maryann Blog
 http://twitter.com/maryann3n maryann3n
 http://instagram.com/maryann3n maryann3n


Kitchen and dinning 336x280

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

PLACE YOUR COMMENT IN THE COMMENT BOX

 
Top