Unknown Unknown Author
Title: Morgue Attendant confesses he Sleeps with female Death bodies to satisfy S.exual Urge: PHOTO
Author: Unknown
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
A Ghanaian morgue attendant Sharkur Lucas  has confessed to sleeping with female corpses to satisfy his libido. He said his inability to...
A Ghanaian morgue attendant Sharkur Lucas  has confessed to sleeping with female corpses to satisfy his libido. He said his inability to get a woman led to the act..

“Sometimes if I want to ask a lady out, she will be afraid of me once she hears that I’m a mortuary man and turn me down. But when I’m in the mortuary sometimes, I will see a fresh female corpse and I will satisfy myself,” Sharkur Lucas said.

“The ladies sometimes say because I work in the mortuary, I will kill them if they accept my proposal. I have not done it once but many many times. Currently I don’t have a wife and since I was born, I haven’t had sex with a fine girl,” Lucas told Adom TV.

Sharkur Lucas said he sees nothing wrong with sleeping with female corpses.
“Working with dead bodies is a talent that God gave me .I’m with the dead bodies every time, everyday and it is as if I’m with another person,” the morgue attendant said.
To get our news on your finger tip, Click here to add us up on bbm Channel C004869CD. Do you have any story for us Email us at maryanneyo2@gmail.com Follow Us
  Maryann Blog
 http://twitter.com/maryann3n maryann3n
 http://instagram.com/maryann3n maryann3n


Kitchen and dinning 336x280

About Author

Advertisement

Post a Comment

PLACE YOUR COMMENT IN THE COMMENT BOX

 
Top